Choosing the right criminal defense attorney to defend you (or a loved one) against accusations of committing a criminal act deemed sexual in nature is a serious decision.
We at the Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates assure you that our level of experience litigating criminal cases in which there are allegations of sexual assault, possession of child pornography, or indecency with a child, are matched by few attorneys in the Houston area. With over 30+ years of combined defense experience, your case will be properly and professionally handled by our law firm.
Houston Lawyers For Difficult Sexual Assault Cases
Our lead attorney, Tad A. Nelson, is Certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and is always motivated to do the research, examinations, and strategic planning to address any criminal allegation of sexual misconduct in the court of law and at trial if the situation calls for it.
Attorneys Tad Nelson and Amber Spurlock are ready to discuss committing to your defense if you’ve been accused of any criminal act that can be considered sexual in nature by law enforcement in the Houston area.
The list below represents areas of sex crime defense in which we are most experienced.
Full Service Sex Crime Defense
Learn More or CONTACT US
Message Our Legal Team
OR CALL 713-659-0909
Possible Penalties for Common Sex Crimes
- Indecency with a Child: 3rd Degree Felony. Fines & up to 10 years in prison.
- Sexual Assault: 2nd Degree felony. Fines and time in prison, ranging from two years to 20 years.
- Aggravated Sexual Assault: 1st Degree felony. Prison sentence of five years to life.
- Child Pornography: 2nd Degree Felony. Up to 20 Yrs Prison. Lifetime Sex Offender Registration Required.
- Prostitution: Monetary fines and a maximum of 2 years in jail. Prostitution can result in a felony or misdemeanor criminal charge depending on any prior criminal convictions.
Whether you are innocent and falsely accused, or guilty as charged and intent on pleading so, you’ll want a criminal defense attorney to guarantee maximum effectiveness regardless of the route you intend to take.